Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's July!

And I have been away for a while. It's funny how sometimes you need certain things. Such as the case with my journal here. For the past few months I haven't had any interest in updating it until the last few weeks when while running I've felt the need to share or record my running, how trainings going and the ideas I come up with while running. I will save the ideas for later when I've had the chance to assess them in reality. However I am in the middle of training for Twin Cities Marathon in October. Training is going very well and I'm hitting my training schedule perfectly. Currently I'm running about 45 miles a week with an intensity workout or long run everyother day and my body is responding well to the work load. Below is my schedule of the past couple of days.

Sunday 7/26 9 miles (Easy week and long run cut short)
7/27 4 miles (Easy)
7/28 10 miles (GP with 10min uphill intervals)
7/29 5 miles (Easy) Stung by bee - that sucked