Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More Miles the Better

Gettting into week three of my trainging schedule and I already missed a workout. Well I tried to get in my track workout yesterday, however it's football season again and it's hard to find time to get onto the track at the college near my office when it's free. So I ended up doing 8 miles last evening near my house, which I am fine with. My legs were a little stiff, but I put in a moderate effort and I personal would rather be running more miles right now verses speed workouts which my training calls for. If anyone out there has better advise, I am all ears.

1 comment:

Gregg Lynn said...

I'm with you--I'd rather put in more miles than speed-work any day.

but

that leaves me a very slow runner...I guess I can live with it! :)


Thanks for stopping by my blog---I'll try and keep it more current. Good luck with your training.