Thursday, January 3, 2008

Not Feelin It

Windy day with 25 mph winds, which didn't bother me as much as the packed uneven paths today. I felt unsteady and it sapped all the energy right out of me and I ended up changing my route to hit some hills resulting in 4 miles instead of 6. I'm planning on getting in another 3 miles on the treadmill tonight.

My new year resolution to eat better started out good today with my lunch and dinner packed, however I was very hungery around 3pm and ate my dinner and had a bunch of Oreo cookies as I drove around looking at properties. Already cheating myself.

4 miles @8:30 pace. 156 HR

1 comment:

keith said...

Oreo cookies are the shizzle. I always say I have to eat them with milk, though -- that keeps me from eating them throughout the day.

Thanks for the comments on my blog. Have you tried any trail running?